Friday 12 January 2007

Entry for January 13, 2007 HÀNG VIỆT NAM CHẤT LƯỢNG CAO

Thằng bé này là Phạm Bá Việt, cùng họ hàng U-nét- xờ- cô nhà tôi. Nó cứ lì lì mà giỏi đáo để. Hôm nay rỗi hơi, lăng- xê cái blog entry của nó. Nội dung như sau...

"

Arg! What the Fark?! I used to decide to never write anything (too) personal on this blog again but since I can't put it anywhere else and well, anything is better than talking to a wall..so this will just have to do for now.
Since this entry is going to be very ugly (you might question: aren't all of your entries ugly? ...uh, yeah well..whatever. that's not the point here), there are a few things you might want to consider before (if) you want to get into the actual blog.
1. If you are a stranger, this is not an ideal blog entry for you to read to get to know about me. Read it out of curiousity if you want to. But be warned, there's nothing nice to see.
2. If you are above the stranger level and your relationship with me stops at "social friends" then rest assured, this one isn't about you. If you don't have the time or interest, don't bother...uhm but on second thoughts, you might be on the list..for acting like you have oh so great control over me.
3. If you KNOW you are a close friend of mine, it is also not about you, so don't go thinking the crap out of this. (it's a good thing that most of you don't even know what a blog is anyways)
4. Those who THINK that they are close to me or maybe even beyond that, this could be about you. Wanna know how fucky I think of you? Then help yourselves. Read on.
So now, let the actual crap begin.
What defines a friend? Well, they say that a friend is one who cares for the other, giving uncoditionaly, never asking for anything in return...blah blah...But does anywhere say that you should treat your friend like a bitch? Or more like, the way a dog would treat his pile of shit. He dumps it out when he feels like, and then picks it up and eat it again when he has the interest to. Cuz' that's exactly how many 'friends' are treating me now.
All my deeds, efforts to try to help them are all taken for granted. Ok, so I shouldn't be asking for anything in return of my favor, and it's only natural that I don't recieve anything. But what's so tough about a simple word of thanks, or some sense of gratitude maybe, huh? And after all that, look what I get?! You people call me when you see that I can do you some good and after that leave me to rot away like a pile of trash!
Am I overreacting?! We'll see. When you wanted my help, first you asked nicely, and after I'd agreed? You treat me like your lowlife servant! You feel like you can do anything to push me into doing all those craps. And if I don't get the job done? You'd just slam the shit out of my face!
When I tried to ask for some help, remember what usually happened? On those rare occasions, you are either not well, or too busy, or can't help and whatever more you name it. Ok, good excuses. So what happens when I refuse to help you assholes? You'd think that I'm trying to give out lame excuses, that I don't want to help, I'm not friendly! A bit fucky to say the least...
"Viet, I need your help, it's urgent. Please!", after that: "This dude is a a lousy asshole. He skips school. He borrows my money but still hasn't returned..."
You take my money to buy snacks, food for your friends and never leave a single piece for me..hmm..maybe you think junk food is bad for my health eh? How nice.
When you are hanging out with me (let's just state out this simple example), you remember every appointment you have with your friends and have to leave exactly on time to meet them. When you have an appointment with me and at the same time going with your friends? You leave me waiting the whole fucking day without any calls or mess!
You call me on the phone and expect me to listen to every single crap you have to say. And then you think talking to me for 30 seconds is a waste of time.
Arg! This is getting all messy and lame. Might have to edit or even delete it someday.
Friends are forever..But those who never really were, might never be...After exlcuding those who have the above mentioned manners, the number of true friends I have may be narrowed down to somewhere between 3 and 5. It's a shame really..." HẾT LỜI DẪN

Quý vị thấy tiếng Anh của chú này ngon lành không? Hàng Việt Nam chất lượng cao đấy!

1 comment:

  1. Or more like, the way a dog would treat his pile of shit. He dumps it out when he feels like, and then picks it up and eat it again when he has the interest to. <--- nghe thay ghe qua.... :D

    ReplyDelete